- Adam, Sheth, Enosh,
- Kenan, Mahalaleel, Jered,
- Henoch, Methuselah, Lamech,
- Noah, Shem, Ham, and Japheth.
- The sons of Japheth; Gomer, and Magog, and Madai, and Javan, and Tubal, and Meshech, and Tiras.
- And the sons of Gomer; Ashchenaz, and Riphath, and Togarmah.
- And the sons of Javan; Elishah, and Tarshish, Kittim, and Dodanim.
- The sons of Ham; Cush, and Mizraim, Put, and Canaan.
- And the sons of Cush; Seba, and Havilah, and Sabta, and Raamah, and Sabtecha. And the sons of Raamah; Sheba, and Dedan.
- And Cush begat Nimrod: he began to be mighty upon the earth.
- And Mizraim begat Ludim, and Anamim, and Lehabim, and Naphtuhim,
- And Pathrusim, and Casluhim, (of whom came the Philistines,) and Caphthorim.
- And Canaan begat Zidon his firstborn, and Heth,
- The Jebusite also, and the Amorite, and the Girgashite,
- And the Hivite, and the Arkite, and the Sinite,
- And the Arvadite, and the Zemarite, and the Hamathite.
- The sons of Shem; Elam, and Asshur, and Arphaxad, and Lud, and Aram, and Uz, and Hul, and Gether, and Meshech.
- And Arphaxad begat Shelah, and Shelah begat Eber.
- And unto Eber were born two sons: the name of the one [was] Peleg; because in his days the earth was divided: and his brother's name [was] Joktan.
- And Joktan begat Almodad, and Sheleph, and Hazarmaveth, and Jerah,
- Hadoram also, and Uzal, and Diklah,
- And Ebal, and Abimael, and Sheba,
- And Ophir, and Havilah, and Jobab. All these [were] the sons of Joktan.
- Shem, Arphaxad, Shelah,
- Eber, Peleg, Reu,
- Serug, Nahor, Terah,
- Abram; the same [is] Abraham.
- The sons of Abraham; Isaac, and Ishmael.
- These [are] their generations: The firstborn of Ishmael, Nebaioth; then Kedar, and Adbeel, and Mibsam,
- Mishma, and Dumah, Massa, Hadad, and Tema,
Home - Next Verses